Saturday, October 17, 2015

BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS TOUR

Hi all! Gracious good lord, I have been so eager to let you know about the excursion I took a few weeks prior. I was drawn closer by Better Homes and Gardens as of late inquiring as to whether I needed to advance their items at Walmart and after that TAKE A TRIP TO THE BHG HEADQUARTERS.

Uh. Yes, I might want to take a trek to the Better Homes and Gardens central station, much thanks. It is an honor and I'm so amped up for this association:


I took a TON of pictures and this is just 50% of them – yet at the same time a lot of pics! The home office is situated in Des Moines Iowa – which is truly unusual on the grounds that the main two times I've stayed in Iowa in my life were this late spring.

They genuinely went hard and fast for us:







We got the opportunity to see so a significant number of their present and future items and moreover got a great voyage through the offices. It was so fun.

Nancy Hopkins, the nourishment and engrossing manager, gave us an excellent presentation in one of their test kitchens:


Do you see the cutie fall treat containers? Cute. They'll be out in stores soon. :)

Nancy did the simplest, most wonderful captivating showcases utilizing essential dishes and nourishment. It was so basic, truly. I think we route over think things with regards to adorning some of the time. The most straightforward are regularly the prettiest:



That was a plate, an upside down dish and afterward another stacked on top. (She recommended utilizing something like Velcro to make them stay put while enlivening.)

We got a look at the fall and occasion items that will be in stores soon:



We likewise got a visit through the test kitchens – it noticed AMAZING:



What's clever is they were making this shrimp and pesto supper and Christmas treats – and the combo still worked. ;)

A standout amongst the most energizing parts of the visit for us bloggers was seeing where the shoot spreads and promotions for the maaassembled all over the place with fake window and "characteristic" light. You can't even tell they weren't g

No comments:

Post a Comment